Sunday 22 April 2012

2 weeks of my life in pictures..


Out for dinner w/ friends wearing;
Jacket: Warehouse, Top: Forever 21, Jeans: Topshop, Shoes: Dune.
 Dress worn as top: Topshop, Pencil skirt River Island, Peace Belt: Urban Outfitters, Jewellery: Forever 21 and shoes from a boutique 
 Little visit to the wonderful shop that is Topshop & they had a sale on!
Playing with my new iPhone, wearing my Marc Jacobs locket and Pandora bracelet.
 One of my favourite things in the whole world. Daisy.
 I made my nephew one bad ass hot chocolate!
 More playing with iPhone camera..
  I made cupcakes for a friends birthday.
  Working on a my University project, this is my mock display and the completed perfume display in the Stafford College fashion and Arts exhibition.

 Birthday present shopping & I decided to have this personalised blood orange and vodka cocktail made for a friend.
 Daisy enjoying one of my cupcakes!
 Favourite product of the month.
DYI dip-dye gone wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment