Sunday 13 May 2012

Behind the scenes: Making a magazine.

Hey Guys! So if you don't know already I'm a fashion student, and for one of my modules this term, (Creative Fashion Media) I had to create a fashion or beauty magazine..  I chose fashion and I called the magazine Queen Of Style, in tribute to my blog! Here's a look at behind the scenes of the photo shoot for my little magazine!
I hope you enjoy! x
 The style of my magazine is called Mysterty - Seduction, I wanted the style of the shoot to be sexy, yet a little quirky and strange, because I believe that the most successful trends are a mixture of two complete opposites, like goth and glam or casual/trendy!

 My lovely model getting ready to shoot
Shoes: Lipsy & Socks: New Look
 My Inspiration
Vogue
Gwen Stefani
Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen
And Cat Woman herself... Julie Newmar!

No comments:

Post a Comment