Sunday 22 April 2012

Minnetonka Boots!

When shopping in New York a couple weeks ago, I stumbled across a pair of really cute fringe boots, i instantly regretted not buying them, so when I got back to the UK I searched for them online. I had no idea they were so popular! With celebrities like; Kourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens, Claudia Schiffer and Nicole Richie owning a pair i fell in love with them even more, especially seeing all the different looks to try them out with. I'm a HUGE fringe fan and I adore that Pocahontas style that fringe has.. They look super cute with skinny jeans or shorts for the summer! I will definatly be ordering a pair, once I make my mind up on what style i love more! They will be perfect for festival season!!

Take a look below at the different Minnetonka style boots, they do them in different colours. I'm just quite bias because I personally prefer the darker ones.. go take a look at http://www.minnetonka.co.uk/




No comments:

Post a Comment