Wednesday 15 September 2010

Cupcakes and candy



Hi guys. So. I just came back from my holiday in Spain and I went and did a little shopping for my room, I came across this cute Cupcake Magnetic Noteboard. (i'm so old fashioned, even though i have a blackberry i can't break my habbit of writing things down by hand... atleast i have a cute pen!)

Whilst i was on holiday i missed my bestie Simone's 19th birthday.. before i went we spent the weekend shopping, we bought these Punky allsorts candy braclets... i've wanted one for SO LONG!

Also this week i put my photoshop skills to the test and created a lable for my sister's Skittle vodka.. Check it out!
Anyway guys! I have a photoshoot at 10AM tomorrow.. i better get to sleep!.. I'll post the photos soon!

Adios amigos! <3
Nadia xo

SKITTLES LOGO ABOVE IS NOT THE LOGO I CREATED..

(I'll upload the one i created when i manage to save it in the right format for upload to blogger!)














No comments:

Post a Comment