Tuesday 28 September 2010

Clear skin




Beauty tip number uno - Clean EVERYTHING!

My BEST friend is my Carex bacteria killing hand gel! I use it to clean EVERYTHING. Everything i touch. We touch our faces without even realising we're doing it! In order to keep/achieve that clear skin, keep that extra oil, dirt - bacteria AWAY from your skin.
I clean my laptop, mobile phone, camera, ipod and headphones! (I would even disinfect my cat if i could, in some nice -none animal harming way!)

So basically stay as clean -bacteria free (Y) as possible. Also drink plenty of water !
- Don't tell me you don't like water!
If you care enough about your skin then, i dunno force it. Starve yourself of liquids until you cant wait to drink that sucker!

OR you could just try Coconut water, it's just as good for you! I saw an interview with Victoria Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio, one of her beauty tips was drinking Coconut water! Give it a try..!

All my love.
Nadia xo

No comments:

Post a Comment