Thursday 10 April 2014

Graduation and University exhibitions.

Excuse the briefness of this post, I have one more month left of being a student so I have a lot of work to perfect before hand in, I can't quite believe it! I just wanted to share some of my favourite creations that I have made throughout University...

Year 1: Visual Merchandising for Dior Hypnotic Poison perfume using lighting


The exhibition opening night.

Year 2: Final Major Project // In-store Boutique VM

Year 3: £30 project


Graduating my FD Degree in Fashion Business and Marketing.


Warehouse dress // Zara heels // Pandora bracelet

Graduating with a BA (Hons) Degree in Entrepreneurship in Fashion.
It felt like 100 degrees! Here I was asked to be interviewed by the Uni on my experience for the prospectus.













No comments:

Post a Comment